Thank You For Your Interest In thinkLaw
To learn how your school or organization can adopt thinkLaw’s standards-aligned program that helps educators teach critical thinking to all students, please click here to schedule a time to speak with someone on the thinkLaw team or call us now at (702) 318-7512.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need specialized training to teach thinkLaw?
Is thinkLaw right for my students?
Does my thinkLaw purchase include training?
What grades are thinkLaw designed for?
How are schools using thinkLaw?
As a Supplement:
- For Social Studies Courses
- For English and Language Arts
- For Leadership, Speech and Debate Courses
As a Stand-Alone Curriculum:
- For students in alternative education settings, including juvenile detention and in-school suspension programs
- For a semester-long Elective course
As a Tool for Exceptional Students:
- For Gifted and Talented Learners
- For English Language Learners
- For at-risk student populations deficient in speech and writing skills