Two things we know to be true:
- You can’t “teach to the test”
- Test prep does not have to suck
Join Colin Seale, founder, and CEO of thinkLaw, who will share rigorous and engaging instructional strategies to prepare students for the critical thinking they will need to demonstrate to excel on state exams. Participants will:
- Learn practical strategies they can use to hack test prep with critical thinking
- Understand how to engage students while preparing them to master specific test formats
- Develop exciting tools to engage students in test prep beyond Jeopardy-style review games
Please join us on January 11th, 2020, at 8 AM / 12 PM PT.
***Book by November 26th for Early-Bird Registration Pricing***
$129 until November 26th, $149 regular pricing.
Registration closes January 8th, 2020.