Request A Quote
Want to learn more about thinkLaw’s game-changing work to close the critical thinking? Take a sneak peek of our Common Core and TEKS-aligned curricular materials for all grades, check out our Founder and CEO Colin Seale in action as a dynamic keynote speaker and trainer, and then request a quote right now to see how we can partner!
Do I need specialized training to teach thinkLaw?
Is thinkLaw right for my students?
Does my thinkLaw purchase include training?
What grades are thinkLaw designed for?
How are schools using thinkLaw?
As a Supplement:
- For Social Studies Courses
- For English and Language Arts
- For Leadership, Speech and Debate Courses
As a Stand-Alone Curriculum:
- For students in alternative education settings, including juvenile detention and in-school suspension programs
- For a semester-long Elective course
As a Tool for Exceptional Students:
- For Gifted and Talented Learners
- For English Language Learners
- For at-risk student populations deficient in speech and writing skills