Request A Quote
See why educators across the country are so thrilled to use thinkLaw by clicking on our Common Core or TEKS-aligned curriculum samples. Then fill out the form below and a thinkLaw representative will be in contact within 48 hours. If you have any additional questions, set up a time to connect for a quick call by clicking here.
Do I need specialized training to teach thinkLaw?
Is thinkLaw right for my students?
Does my thinkLaw purchase include training?
What grades are thinkLaw designed for?
How are schools using thinkLaw?
As a Supplement:
- For Social Studies Courses
- For English and Language Arts
- For Leadership, Speech and Debate Courses
As a Stand-Alone Curriculum:
- For students in alternative education settings, including juvenile detention and in-school suspension programs
- For a semester-long Elective course
As a Tool for Exceptional Students:
- For Gifted and Talented Learners
- For English Language Learners
- For at-risk student populations deficient in speech and writing skills